Cabarrus Emergency Veterinary Clinic is here for your pet in an emergency. Whether illness or accident, our experienced veterinarians and skilled support staff are here to assist you and your pet.
Since 1997, Cabarrus Emergency Veterinary Clinic has proudly provided emergent and critical care to the general public of Cabarrus and surrounding counties. CEVC is owned by twenty one local veterinarians and serves over fifty local veterinary hospitals. Our goal is to augment your family veterinarian’s care by providing top quality medical and surgical care for your sick or injured pet after hours. We are staffed by three experienced full-time veterinarians, several relief veterinarians, and a skilled support staff.
Our services include:
- Intensive care hospitalization and monitoring
- Emergency trauma assessment and treatment
- Medical management of metabolic diseases
- Anesthesia and emergency surgical procedures
- Full in-house laboratory
- Diagnostic imaging including ultrasound and digital radiography
- Full in-house pharmacy
- Progressive pain management
- Blood and plasma transfusions
- Oxygen therapy
We strive to fulfill the needs of our clients and patients by providing quality emergency care services through a responsive, professional team with an emphasis on individual attention and treating each pet as our own.